1lb of ground chicken (or turkey or beef)
1 CGG cube or 1 tbsp of chili, 1tbsp of ginger, 1 tbsp of garlic
1 medium onion
½ tbsp of oil
½ tbsp of turmeric
1 tbsp of garam masala (or any meat masala)
Salt to taste (a little more than ½ tbsp)
1 cup chopped spinach
- Chop the onion and sauté in ½ tbsp of oil. Add the CGG cube, turmeric, garam masala, and salt. Let that cook until onions are translucent.
- Blend the mixture once the mixture has cool a little. If you don’t want to blend it, you don’t have to. I usually do it b/c the semi purée mixes well with the meat. IF you don’t want to blend it, finely chop the onions and you will be okay.
- Once you semi-puree the onion mixture, add it to the meat with a cup of chopped spinach. Mix well
- Make desired size patties
- You can cook the patties on the grill, stovetop, or any method you are familiar with
- Serve on a nicely toasted bun with coriander & yogurt sauce
How to make Coriander & Yogurt Sauce
- Take ¼ cup of yogurt, and about 2 table spoons of coriander chutney. Mix well. Add some water to get the consistency you want. Serve on your burger.