To make CAKE
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 stick of butter (add 1 stick if you're not afraid of the extra calories)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1-1 1/2 cups mini–chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Coat with cooking spray or butter, 9inch or 10inch round cake pan. I separated the batter into two cake pans to create a "layered cake" (Yes, you can say I'm fancy lol :)
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk milk, water, oil, vanilla and eggs in a 4-cup liquid measuring cup or medium bowl.
- Slowly pour in the milk/water mixture in the flour mix. Whisk well.
- Stir in chips.