1 can evaporated milk (12 oz) 1 cup heavy cream
½ cup milk
½ cup almonds (if you don’t have enough add some almond milk)
½ cup pecans (or substitute with whatever nuts you want- pistachio, walnuts)
2 teaspoons ground cardamom
1 cup sugar (taste the mixture while it’s hot and add sugar as needed)
*add a pinch of saffron into the milk if you want. I didn’t have saffron so I didn’t include it.
|Mixture while it cools|
2. Add cardamom to milk mixture and let almost boil.
3. Grind almonds and pecans (or whatever nuts you’re using).
4. Add sugar and nuts to milk mixture, leaving some nuts for garnish if you want.
5. Once everything is mixed well, let cool and then pour into popsicle molds or flat tray to then cut into pieces.
6. Put in freezer for 4-6 hours. Enjoy : )