Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5th meeting

The weather was perfect. The location was perfect. The food was even more perfect. At meeting #4 we decided Nishal would host the next meet at her house or at a park near her house. Turns out the park by her house had flooded and was closed during the time of our meet. We weren't discouraged of our picnic in the park themed meet. I had noticed the Daffodil festival in Hubbard park was going to be held on the same weekend. I suggested we have it there and all the girls agreed. We really couldn't have asked for a better day. The sun was shining and we found a perfect spot under a tree.

Because there was a carnival going on we got a lot of "wow i wish i had a picnic basket" looks. We even had a few people just stare at us. The guy who cleans the park with his lawn mower type machine must have passed by us like 5x. There was no garbage to be picked up in sight. That guy wanted some of our food.

We all discovered we were ALL born over seas!

The worst part of the whole meet was the stupid mistake I made once I got home. I thought i had transferred all the pictures to my hard drive. Little did i know, only about half of the pictures transferred. By the time i realized i had deleted all the pictures from my camera. I called Nikon and talked to those idiots for about half hour and they referred me to SanDisk people, who were even worse than Nikon.

Sorry girls!
Here are few pictures from the meet:









Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment