- ¼ cup bok choy (Chinese cabbage)
- ¼ Radicchio (or purple cabbage)
- 1 cup any lettuce, mixed greens (chopped)
- 1 cup grated carrots
- ½ cup edamame
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts (adjust amount to suit your taste)
- ¼ cup peanuts (chopped)
Directions: Mix all ingredients together and enjoy. You can add your own “Asian” to this salad with green onions, cilantro, water chestnuts, etc.
*Add peanuts before serving.
Asian Sesame Dressing:
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
1. Combine all ingredients (except oil) in a medium mixing bowl with a wire whisk.
2. Once ingredients are combined, slowly pour in the oil while whisking.
*If you are using plain sesame seeds, toast them on stove top for a few minutes until browned.